You guys are the best. Seriously. Did you know that?
I can’t believe the overwhelming love and support I have gotten on my publishing journey. There is something about releasing your art out into the world that is incredibly terrifying. And having people who got your back is the best feeling in the world.
Indie authors need the love more than ever. Big box publishing have all the fancy marketing, and the bucks to back it up. What do indie authors have? You. The reader. The person who flips the pages and falls into a world of fantasy romance. The individual who shares the book with their friends and family so that the indie author can bring you more of what you love.
And honestly, I wouldn’t have it any other way.
So, how can you support an indie author (for free)?
- Share your love on social media
- Write reviews on your favourite social media site
- Share and like the author’s posts
- Take pictures of you reading the book and tag the author!
- Write reviews on Amazon, Goodreads, etc.
- Recommend the book to your local library
- Recommend the book to a reading club
Easy peazy lemon squeezy. (Yes, I legit sound like I am from another era sometimes! At least I didn’t say you were the cat’s meow? Because you are!)
On behalf of all indie authors everywhere – Thank You!
Want to keep updated on new releases, sneak peeks, blog posts, & giveaways?
Connect with me through my newsletter!